Learning and Development/Talent Resourcing Specialist
Discover the luxury of Mayors
The Learning & Development Specialist partners with the Human Resources and Retail Management Team to develop, educate and reinforce training curriculum to the sales team and corporate office staff to achieve optimal business results. The Learning & Development Specialist is responsible for creating and updating new and existing training content, creating and editing learning content for the LMS, scheduling and coordinating vendor training and evaluating/tracking training completions. In addition, this position will support the Talent Resourcing function, support on-boarding and special projects.
Are you our hidden gem?
Learning Management System:
- Data entry, reporting and problem solving as it relates to the LMS platform This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Create/edit/delete course content
- Enroll staff and set-up auto-enrollments as required
- Prepare and submit reports
- Maintain the course catalog
- Troubleshoot e-learning access and completion issues
- Track progress and maintain records
- Prepare training pre-work, files, paperwork and post-work.
- Schedule and coordinate audio, video and other training sessions.
- Provide training progress updates to HR Director and Retail Management.
- Partner with HR Director and/or management for analysis of the learning content, implementation strategies, global audiences and industry trends regarding learning and evaluation.
- Develop course content to include e-learning and on-the-job training.
- Schedule training classes through communication with management to ensure little to no impact to business during training.
- Facilitate both instructor-led and virtual classroom/webinar sessions.
- Frequently interact with staff to validate methods and performance.
- Source, interview and select applicants
- Initiate and participate in network events
- Ability to understand technology and keep abreast of technology trends
- Maintain an applicant tracking system to organize incoming resumes and track candidates
- Develop and maintain partnerships with outside talent acquisition partners when appropriate
- Perform screening interviews with qualified applicants for open positions
- Initiate in internet talent acquisition efforts, utilizing various on-line strategies
- Network and build relationships with external agencies and business associations
- Research, develop and maintain professional relationships with various colleges/universities and other educational institutions.
- Research, cultivate and ensure ethical hiring practices
- Provide weekly updates on the status of open positions as well as effectively track and maintain candidate sources, budgets and outcomes
- Provide interview assistance and training to department managers
- Provide feedback from current training practices to improve course materials
- BA/BS degree or relevant work experience
- 2+ years training and development/adult education experience.
- Learning Management System administration experience
- Experience with Articulate software
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication, follow-up, problem solving and creative thinking skills.
- Outstanding PowerPoint and Excel Skills
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills.
- Must be organized, detail oriented, a self-starter, and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees.
- Luxury training experience
Our promise of delight
In return for your commitment to excellence, we offer:
- Competitive earnings
- Benefits including medical, dental, life & disability
- Comprehensive, ongoing training
- Career growth potential
- Generous staff purchase discounts