Retail Real Estate Planner
Discover the luxury of Mayors
Under the general supervision of the EVP of Retail Operations and Store Planning & Development team in UK, the Retail Store Planner is responsible for preparation of project approval packages, CapEx estimations, tracking of all real estate projects and progress updates, manage lease portfolio and liaise with general contractors, architects, brand vendors, mall management along with other head office departments.
Are you our hidden gem?
- Manage project progress and capital costs associated with each renovation and/or build.
- Create and present weekly leasing and real estate updates
- CapEx planning and create preliminary estimations for all real estate projects
- Track capital recoveries from brands and tenant allowances from landlords
Preparation of Approval Packages
- Will prepare project approval packages for review and approval by Executive Committee and the Board
- Draft and evaluate CapEx estimations, decision financials, and key assumptions
- Provide Oversight on small capEx projects and maintain budget control.
- Respond to Insurance damage losses for water damage or robberies and initiate recovery information with claims adjusters
Facilities and Small CapEx Oversight
- Review and approve certificate of payments on projects
- Review and approve Capital Expense Requisitions (CER) & small cap-ex invoices
- Project contract review and approval within profit plan
- Work with the architects and project management teams to coordinate capital projects on time and on budget.
- Coordinate company internal consensus on store layout and design with project management team
- Coordinate with Loss Prevention and IT and other support areas in relation to cap-ex projects
- Negotiation of real estate leases and key business terms, tenant allowances
- Collection and enforcement lease payments and allowances
- Coordinate new location opportunities with our Brokers & Landlords and coordinate internal approval.
- Review draft lease & LOI in order to secure leases reflecting our business requirements and timing requirements
- Responsible for leases and documents execution, review in partnership with Legal Department and proper document record.
- Ensure location plans, areas, drawings and leases are available for company reference.
- Ensure location photos are available for network access
- Provide lease summary information and monitor time sensitive elements of leases.
- Respond to Landlord issues affecting store operation and facility maintenance
- Support mobilization of store closures and relocations.
- Review and approve rent schedules and utility expenses.
Essential Experience & Knowledge
- Previous real estate and store planning experience in a retail commercial environment, preferably retail luxury
- Bachelor ‘s degree in business or related field
- Strong planning and forecasting skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task in a pressurized environment
- Professional approach to all work
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- A positive “can-do” approach
Our promise of delight
In return for your commitment to excellence, we offer:
- Competitive earnings
- Benefits including medical, dental, life & disability
- Comprehensive, ongoing training
- Career growth potential
- Generous staff purchase discounts