HR Systems & Communications Coordinator
Discover the luxury of Mayors
The main purpose of the role of the HR Systems and Communications Coordinator will be to provide high quality, effective and efficient first class administrative service to support the Human Resources function. You will be required to take a continuous improvement approach towards the management of your work making improvements to processes where identified. You will work with various H.R. systems and platforms in supporting the H.R. function.
Are you our hidden gem?
Work with all H.R. systems (LMS, eARCU, ATS, ADP, and Social Media) in supporting daily operations in Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, and Internal Communications.
- Provide accurate, timely, relevant and useable management information on operations that support the HR function
- Assist in the daily management of the HR budget
- Convert learning and development documents for inclusion on the LMS using Articulate software
- Develop and revise PowerPoint presentations
- Create and revise reports using Excel and other reporting systems
- Support communications within the department using Microsoft Word
- Providing general administration support to the HR team such as the production of letters and emails
Essential Skills & Experience
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload, having exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience in using HR information systems including, accessing, inputing, and compiling data
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to interact at all levels.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and have experience of working tight deadlines
- Excellent IT skills including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Act as a role model within the team and seek ways to support the continuous development of colleagues
- Positively represent the HR team in all dealings with the business
- Previous experience of using HR Database would be an advantage
- Trustworthy with ability to deal with confidential information
Qualifications and Experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong project management skills to deliver ad hoc HR projects
- Analytical skills to identify trends and produce statistical information
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
Our promise of delight
In return for your commitment to excellence, we offer:
Benefits including medical, dental, life & disability
Comprehensive, ongoing training
Career growth potential
Generous staff purchase discounts