Are you our hidden gem?
Responsible for all general store functions, with a primary focus on providing excellent client service, cultivating a professional and pleasant environment for all staff members to work in, setting standards for each associate for which he/she is accountable and working closely with the Store Director and others on the management team.
Specifically, the Store Manager will:
- Coach, train and develop store staff
- Ensure office and management are operating within company guidelines, company policy and procedures as outlined in the Store Operations Manual
- Ensure bank deposits are done according to policy and cash registers have the necessary change
- Ensure sales are processed according to company guidelines with acceptable forms of payment and ensure all types of transactions are processed correctly
- Oversee the general store maintenance
- Perform other duties as assigned
Our promise of delight
To be a successful Store Manager, candidates must:
- Have a minimum of three (3) years of specialty retail management experience. Luxury retail and/or jewelry industry experience is preferred.
Be enthusiastic with a "can-do" attitude, self-motivated, and above all else, you're client-focused and do whatever it takes to create a magical expereince.
In return for your committment to excellence, we offer:
Competitive earnings + commission
Benefits including medical, dental, life & disability
Comprehensive, ongoing training
Career growth potential
Generous staff purchase allowances