Discover the luxury of Mayors
Mayors is currently seeking an Administrative Manager.
In this highly visible and entrepreneurial role, you'll work in a beautiful environment with multiple high-end luxury brands and be a part of our client's celebrations every day.
Are you our hidden gem?
The Store Administrator is responsible for assisting the sales team by providing direct administrative support of store operations, including:
- Performing store opening and closing as per company procedures and guidelines.
- Providing relief coverage on the sales floor and assist clients as deemed necessary.
- Coaching, training, and developing office staff.
- Ensuring office and management are operating within company guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Inventory Control and reconciliation of physical inventories.
- Ensuring sales transactions are processed according to company guidelines and that bank deposits are handled according to policy.
- Overseeing shipping and receiving of all merchandise and paperwork.
- Reconciling and finalizing payroll for posting.
- Overseeing the repair department, ensuring repairs are being completed in a timely manner.
Our ideal candidates:
- Have a minimum of two (2) years of administrative experience, preferably in a retail operations environment.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication. A college degree is desired. Candidates must also have the ability to manage 1-2 office associates.
- Proficiency in computers/POS systems a must. Enjoy working as part of a team and roll up your sleeves when necessary to get the job done.
- Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule, requiring day and night shifts and weekends.
Our promise of delight
In return for your committment to excellence, we offer: